Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

This has always been one of my favorite holidays. The opportunity to wear an ornate costume, eat lots of candy and just be a jackass with your friends is an opportunity that I really wish I created for myself more often in my day to day life.

Today, however, I had two huge meetings and no "fabulous" costume. Instead, Marianne and Mander came out to the WP and we hit up margaritas and tapas at my favorite neighborhood joint, Mas. It was delicious, we got completely caught up and now I am here. Watching Pushing Daisies on DVR, blogging out my buzz and generally thinking mischievously of my betrothed. Otherwise known as Molly's friend in France, Thierry.

So I kind've busted my own Hallow's Eve this year by skipping the super creative costume and going the look/act like a harlot route (trust me, no one is more disappointed by this than I am) and maybe wearing a cute hat was as close to dressing up as I got today, but there is reason to be optimistic. By the time Thierry and I have kids, I'm sure I'll be very into it all over again:)

No comments: