Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Siren Song


So it's no secret that I'm a NARS junkie. My one complaint is that it takes me an extra 5 minutes to put my face on in the morning because all of those little black cases are identical apart from the type size 6 label on the back. That nit aside, new collection from Francois contains a lipstick you can expect to see me in by the weekend and even an allusion to Greek mythology. I think new make-up may be fourth only to big sweaters, being in heat and pumpkins on the long list of why I love Fall!

Call me Odysseus but I'm hearing some singing and it makes me want Viridiana lipstick. Front and center in this decadent little promo shot. Make-Up Bag has a more thorough review if you're in the mood for something delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got me completely hooked on nars!!! love it.