Friday, December 21, 2007

Vive la Mexico

It just hit me yesterday that I will be leaving the country this weekend. My passport has been located, my cat will have a friend (thanks Annie!!), I bought a new bottle of spf 30, I bought all of my Christmas gifts. I have printed directions, I have painted my nails, I have taken down Christmas card addresses for post cards.

Two more days and with work to be done, a sure to be massive trip to the dentist tonight and enough laundry to justify a colony, I will be ready. San Jose del Cabo on Sunday. Somebody find this girl a book, a Pacifico, some guacamole and the fam.

5 comments:

Susie said...

You're going to have sooo much fun!!! I'm def. jealous that you're going to be on the beach while I'll be sitting in Boston snow. Merry Christmas!

freeandflawed said...

Have fun!!! Remember details because I plan on living through you :)

TKTC said...

Thanks ladies!! I will definitely take loads of pictures and I'm gonna do my best to round up an authentic Baja fish taco recipe while I'm down there. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The Charming Hedonist said...

I heart Mexico! Have fun and enjoy!

Jamie Lovely said...

Have an amazing time!