Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sup G?


I am back at home in Germantown and it is a beautiful, sunny morning. Seriously- 9:30 am and already 50. I was fixin to shake the people I saw shivering yelling, "THIS? THIS IS COLD TO YOU?" to be followed by, "I walk 5 miles uphill both ways to work in blizzard conditions." Which is a lie but Chicago is a bit of a mystery down here sometimes so I might get away with it.

I just realized that the 5 people I'm down here visiting with the most have ALL been to visit me in Chicago. I'm so lucky!!! JB, Kimmy, Brian/Jen, and Dad have all been up at various times which is pretty awesome. Now we're working on scheduling round two's. Round Two is more fun because you can cut out the Hancock Building and add in a dive bar. Real city personality stuff.

Anyhow, I'm going to try to steal a camera to take to the ball tonight or at least hijack Brian's. For now a quick workout, getting the nails did, lunch with Kim & JB, Sephora, Brian's, the WEDDING! Happy Saturday y'all!

3 comments:

Nilsa S. said...

Enjoy the anywhere-but-here weather while you've got it. It's in the single digits in Chicago today - frigid!!!

Jonk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonk said...

You might like this game that I happened upon:

http://www.inverty.com/albumcovers/albumcovers.html

1 - Go to Wikipedia's random article page
The first article you get is the name of your band

2 - Go to the Random Quotations page
The last four words of the last quote is the album title

3 - Go to Flickr's Interesting photo page
Third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover

Here's my album cover:

Starter Jacket - Abide By Golden Piece