Friday, August 1, 2008

O Brother, Where Art Thou? Seattle.

Good chance I will get big-time busted for this BUT I still operate under the impression that my brother was one of the singularly most adorable children of all time.

Between those shorts and the Godfather impression that Pop Pop coaxed him into... massive cute circa 1990.

The two of them along with Brother's lady are hanging out in Seattle later this month. I'm a little jealous and needing to get some kind of Pacific adventure booked!

4 comments:

Molly McGuffin said...

oh lord, where did you get those??? AMAZING.

i'm gonna have to throw alec into the cutest kid contest, as well ... although i think matt has retained a lot more of his ...

So@24 said...

You're going back to the motherland! I'm not gonna lie, I'm extremely jealous.

Have you been before?

Angela said...

Those are pretty terrific pictures.

L Sass said...

Heart. What a cutie!