My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this week. To which my immediate response was about to be laughter. "Oh Mom, you get started earlier every...oh good grief."
It really is mid-November.
Seriously? How does this HAPPEN?
So I started thinking about it, a little stumped. What did I want last year?
- Tall black equestrian boots (continue to wear into the ground, wanting orange rainboots this year)
- One nice purse (stolen in May but later replaced on crazy sale/store credit)
- A job with upward mobility and meatier projects
- -10 pounds
- To fall in love
- A President I could be proud of while on said adventures
- A way to pay bills on time (see new job)
- To quit smoking (my 2-year, 7 cigarette per week habit just kind've phased itself out...lovely)
- To stick with something for once (like a blog?)
Thanks for everything. I'll try to pay it forward.